Elopement Photographer Cornwall
Hi, I’m Toby and I’m a Cornwall based wedding photographer specialising in elopements and small weddings. My approach is relaxed, natural and most importantly unposed. My work as a elopement photographer Cornwall is fuelled by my love of exploring hidden coves, dramatic sea cliffs, and wild moorland.
If you are thinking of eloping to Cornwall these landscapes will be part of the reason. Cornwall has a reputation of being one of the most romantic elopement locations in the United Kingdom. It is a reputation that it rightfully deserves. Elopements in Cornwall are without doubt the best in the UK.
My Approach to Elopement Photography in Cornwall
As a elopement photographer Cornwall, I believe that the images that I produce should be a true document of your day. To do this it should be relaxed and unposed. No playing to the camera or being made to perform. It is about the two of you and the landscape surrounding you. There are so many fantastic elopement venues in Cornwall, but no matter where you are getting married, after the ceremony we have the chance to explore. If you have a particular location (or locations) that have meaning to you, then we can use them.
If not, I am happy to suggest locations and to talk you through what they offer – right down to alternatives for different weather conditions. From abandoned tin mines above the Cornish coast (very Poldark) through to ethereal moorland and cairns there are so many places to choose from. Once again, we explore and the pictures that we capture along the way part of that process. It’s what makes being an elopement photographer Cornwall so great.
What is included as part of your Elopement Photography in Cornwall Booking?
- Me as your elopement photographer Cornwall to photograph your wedding (kind of obvious, but I need to say it anyway).
- A pre meeting via Skype / Facetime to talk through your wedding day and elopement photography – including locations for photographs
- Approximately 75 images per hour of shooting edited in my style
- An online gallery with your final edited images. This gallery is live for one year. You can download images, share images or order prints via the gallery
- All final edited images in full print size without watermarks
- Help! Planning an elopement wedding is usually done from afar. I am always happy to give recommendations for trusted wedding suppliers who specialise in elopements in Cornwall.
Elopement Photography Prices
For my latest Elopement Photographer in Cornwall price list for Elopement Photography in Cornwall, please drop me a line using the contact form below. If you are interested in talking more about your elopement then I’m always happy to arrange a phone call or to set up a Skype, Facetime or Zoom meet.